Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operator
Based on the objectives defined by the Site Manager or the Production Manager, the multi-skilled CNC operator carries out production and control tasks in order to ensure the delivery of products in accordance with the customer requirements.
- Ensure the QCD of the daily tasks by following the instructions given by the Production Manager.
- Ensure machining processes are in compliance with the objectives and safety rules.
- Prepare equipment and make any necessary adjustments to manufacture a batch of parts.
- Comply with the instructions and task lists provided by the methods department.
- Fill out traceability sheets for the material and record work progress on the production follow-up sheets.
- Monitor stock levels for tools
- Able to carry out visual checks in accordance with project requirements
- Finish the composite panels.
- Keep the supervisor informed regarding the progress of work, hours spent and any non-compliance.
- Work in a team to optimize production and availability of means.
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Carry out the final inspection of the composite panels and validate their conformity.
- Prepare kit contents and packaging for shipment
- Carry out 1st level maintenance on CNC, vacuum pumps, etc...
Training and Experience
- Secondary level vocational training in machining processes
- Ideally 1 to 2 years of experience as a CNC operator
- Knowledge of Safety, Health, Environment rules and regulation
- Know how to work with composite panels
- Know how to read drawings
- General knowledge of the aeronautics industry
- Knowledge of specific CNC techniques and their correct use
- Create, read and complete inspection plans, carry out an inspection plan.
- Read, understand and apply customer or company procedures
- Able to tutor or train someone so that all knowledge, know-how, techniques and expertise can be transferred and maintained.
SOFT SKILLS :
- Punctual, meticulous, good time management
- Monitor/Assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or company to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Cooperate with others and contribute to achieving common objectives on a team or for a project.
- Team leader