Based on the objectives defined by production manager, the cable fitter carries out tasks related to the assembly of the various cabling.
- Cut cables and sheaths
- Crimp electrical connectors
- Insert connectors
- Close caps
- Shrink sleeves
- Perform electrical tests
- Assemble brake indicators
- Assemble fixed frames
- Assemble mounting boxes for turrets
- Assemble consoles
- Assemble rails and arms on doors
Training and Experience
- Vocational training in electrical preparation and installation
- Knowledge of Safety, Health, Environment rules and regulation
- General knowledge of materials and tools
- General knowledge of drawings
- Knowledge of Processes and Methods
- Perform all work according to Satys standards, including quality and safety policies.
- Able to carry out visual checks in accordance with project requirements to identity reasons for both non-conformities and successful outcomes
- Read, understand and apply customer or company procedures
- Create, read and complete inspection plans, carry out an inspection plan.
SOFT SKILLS :
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with others that is conducive to good communication.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or company to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Cooperate with others and contribute to achieving common objectives on a team or for a project.
- Able to organize and structure the work environment so that an optimal service is provided.
- Quality Inspector
- Production Manager