Based on the objectives defined by the production manager, the carpenter manufactures monuments in accordance with engineering documentation and task lists.
Carry out the work instructions to fabricate composite furnishings
Manufacture monuments and monument sets based on engineering documentation provided
Ensure that tools and equipment are correctly used
Ensure the traceability of the operations carried out
Strive for continuous process improvements within the company
Training and Experience
- Cabinetmaking training or vocational degree in carpentry.
- 3 years of carpentry experience ideally with an experience in composite materials.
- Knowledge of Safety, Health, Environment rules and regulation
- Knows how to work with composite panels
- General knowledge of carpentry tools
- General knowledge of drawings
- Knowledge of wood species and composites
- Knowledge of the company’s reporting systems
- Knowledge of specific joinery techniques and their correct use
- General knowledge of the aeronautic industry
- Able to read engineering documentation, understand it and implement it
- Able to read engineering documentation, understand and implement any moving parts
- Able to read engineering documentation, understand it and build any accessories
- Able to read engineering documentation, understand and apply customer or company procedures
- Maintain a clean work environment and detect potential FOD
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with others that is conducive to good communication.
- Detail oriented, concerned with auditing and inspection so that uncertainties about actions or environment can be reduced.
- Cooperate with others and contribute to achieving common objectives on a team or for a project.
- Able to organize and structure the work environment so that an optimal service is provided.
- Answer requests quickly and appropriately, especially in emergency situations.