A recognized know-how in aircraft interiors design
Satys Interiors Aerospace designs, manufactures and refurbishes aircraft interiors for airline company “niche” markets, corporate jets, OEM markets at nine sites located around the world.
The company offers customers its expertise and know-how of complete interior systems from design to production. Its employs 100 highly skilled employees recognized for providing a range of services that include aircraft interiors as well as maintenance and high quality refurbishment services. It also carries out tests (fire, smoke, heat, static tests, dynamic and decompression) and certifications (Mods Minor and Major, STC).
Satys Interiors Aerospace is able to design in all areas (mechanical, composite, electricity, water, air) using CATIA or NASTRAN software. It also ensures that tests are certified and carried out (fire, smoke, heat, and static, dynamic and decompression tests) and certifications (Minor and Major Mods, STC).
Located in Roissy-Charles de Gaulle, Toulouse, Rochefort, Dubai and China, Satys Interiors Aerospace works for Air France, Royal Air Maroc, Sabena Technics and Airbus Interiors Services (AIS).
CORPORATE & VIP
CORPORATE & VIP
Refurbishment and completion with high skilled staff, and proven expertise
Unique interface for cabin modification including certification, design, production and support
Design and develop our own complex cabinets and monuments
Installation on aircraft or helicopter, snags management and on-site cabin works
Front Row Monuments
Engineering & Certification
- CMM, IPC
- Minor and Major modification
- LOPA change
- Seat modification under TSO
- Justification, certification documentation
- Structural test management (if required)
- Manufacturing of sandwich composite panels
- Monuments Assembly
- Finish (tedlar, paint, laminate)
- Water system integration (installation & testing)
- Electrical system integration (installation & testing)
Maintenance & Services
- Monuments and Seats integration at Airbus Assembly Lines
- Support to OEM for Monuments finishing (touch-up, outlocated works)
- Dual release PART 145 & FAR
- Overall for cockpits seats with reduced TAT
- Lavatories Refurbishment